TOP TEN REASONS WHY THERE WILL NEVER BE A FIL-AM US PRESIDENT
From My Inbox
10. White House is not big enough for in-laws and extended relatives.
9. Not enough parking spaces at White House for public utility jeepneys,
tricycles and pedicabs.
8. Dignitaries are intimidated by eating with their fingers during formal
7. Too many dining rooms in the White House.
6. White house walls not big enough to hold giant wooden spoon and fork,the Last Supper and weapons of Moroland Shield.
5. Secret service staff won't respond to "pssst... pssst..."
4. Secret service staff uncomfortable driving presidential car with rosary hanging on the rear view mirror or with a statuette of Santo Nino on the dashboard.
3. No budget allocation to purchase karaoke machines for every room in the White House.
2. State dinners do not allow "Take Home".
AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON...
1. AIR FORCE ONE does not allow balikbayan boxes!
NOTE: This came from my email yesterday. It was titled as "David Letterman's Top Ten Reasons Why There Will Never Be A Filipino-American US President." I checked out David Letterman's website at CBS but found no such thing in its archives of Daily Top Tens. As I'm also a regular Letterman late-nighter, I also can't recall a Top Ten like this. But since its anonymous and "creative" author made me smile and nod, I have reprinted it here so you can sample it, too.