Many say promises and resolutions are made to be broken. Let's hope otherwise. Here are my
How about you?
New Year's Resolutions
- I hope to love my soulmate even more and be a worthy partner to her not only this year, but in the years to come.
- I hope to update my other blogs which I have neglegted for some time. Don't bet too much on this one. But I'll give it my best shot.
- I hope I can make PARALLEL UNIVERSES an even better blog than last year.
- I hope to cut my borderline cholesterol levels to normal. I need to choose my food items wisely and spend more time exercising. Good health is a choice and a decision. I promise to lift weights this year and walk at least 2-3 miles per week. I also wish for more time to sleep.
- I hope to read more books this year. Yes! I pray this isn't wishful thinking, though.
- I hope to go on more medical missions and relief operations for those affected with disasters and calamities. I hope to have more time with people who need help.
- I hope to attend more bloggers' meetings and meet more friends.
- I hope I can visit two new countries this year. Another wishful thinking.
- I hope to learn two more new languages this year, learn how to sing, and improve my HTML and CSS skills.
- I will eat ice cream and lechon only four times this year. I don't drink soda or iced tea anymore, and I promise to keep it that way.
- I hope to be the son and doctor my parents wanted me to be.
- I hope to be kinder and finally learn to forgive myself for faults other people wouldn't even consider as faults. I wish my emotional wounds would heal soon.
What are your new year's resolutions? 'Don't have any ideas what to do with your life this year? Well, here's a great link where you can ideas for New Year's resolutions.