11 September 2005

Tag Sunday: 3 from 7

Since it's Sunday, I thought of doing one of the piling tags I've been getting the past few weeks. I'm doing this tag called Seven from good friend Loryces. I've modified it from seven and reduced it to three. After all, 3 is my favorite number.
3 Things That Scare Me

  1. Growing apathy of some Filipinos over the Philippines' current condition

  2. Unpredictability of incurable illnesses

  3. Losing any one of my five senses

3 Things I Like Most

  1. Vacation travels with my Soulmate

  2. Reading lots of books

  3. Sleeping

3 Important Things in my Room

  1. My bed

  2. My mobile phone

  3. My PC

3 Random Facts About Me

  1. I pray to God every night

  2. I still read comic books and watch cartoons on TV

  3. I prefer swimming underwater

3 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die

  1. Live like Thoreau in Walden

  2. Learn at least 12 languages

  3. Write several books

3 Things That I CAN Do

  1. I can draw and paint

  2. I can cook delicious rice and a to-die-for Adobong Pusit

  3. I have a talent for finding the best bargains

3 Things That I CAN'T Do...Yet

  1. Dance the Cha Cha and the Tango

  2. Sing like Josh Groban

  3. Speak Chinese like a Chinese

3 Things That Attract Me To Girls

  1. Beauty inside and out

  2. Passion and focus on a particular objective

  3. Commitment to help others in need

3 Things I Say The Most

  1. Great!

  2. Haynako

  3. Grabe!


I'm not going to pass this tag to anyone in particular. As it is, you might have already done this. If not, I'm inviting you to do it. It's a good exercise.

blog comments powered by Disqus