20 September 2005

Why I Think I'm Illogical

Your IQ Is 135

Your Logical Intelligence is Below Average

Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius

Your Mathematical Intelligence is Genius

Your General Knowledge is Genius

I took this IQ test late this evening. Just for fun. You can try it, too. As you can see, I did okay with the rest of the tests, except for my being "below average" in logical intelligence. This hasn't happened before. Last time I took an IQ test, I remember I got a 149. Now, its down to a measly 135.

Aaarrgh. Lack of sleep. That's probably the cause.

On the other hand, maybe my emotional intelligence is improving. Maybe that's why I'm becoming more illogical. I know. I know. My favorite Mr Spock wouldn't approve that statement. It's illogical.

10 reactions:

rolly said...

Hindi pa yata ako aabot ng 100 dyan doc. Kaya wag ko na lang munang tingnan. hahaha

Rygel said...

i just got 80 sa EQ test of that site! whaaaa! diba dapat mataas EQ ng mga doctor

Jdavies said...

Wow genius ka doc! ako superior lang naman LOL...

E. S. de Montemayor said...

sir, genius level ka pala!!! i took the test and scored 115! not genius level tho... it was was!

duke said...

doc! I also got Below Average with my Logical Intelligence! waaaaahhhhhh!

Dr. Emer said...

You're so humble, Tito Rolly.

Yes, EQ is supposed to be high for doctors and other health personnel, Rygel. I guess since my logic has gone down, my EQ has improved. *LOL*

Jardine and Jules, kudos! At least, you're not illogical like me. :)

Oh Duke! I'm happy we're in the same boat. Misery loves company. :)

joyce said...

hi doc!
actually, to educators, the intelligence quotient is not accurate. it is very one sided and would regard those who do not have an inclination to the sciences or math as less intelligent, which should not be the case. you're right about your observation...you probably are lacking in sleep that's why you got a bit lower than what you expect...so you see, it only measures ideal situations and thus, should not be regarded as a measure of the actual capacity of a person to think and put their thinking/learning to practical use =)

Dr. Emer said...

Thanks, Ma'am Joyce. But I still would like to be more logical, even at average level....I used to enjoy high marks here.

We miss you! If you're free, drop by at the BBerks Cafe. The others miss your presence, too. :)

Rygel said...

it seems everyone i know who took this test got a below average result in logical intelligence.... hmmm...

Dr. Emer said...

maybe that's the reason why it's called 'quick and dirty,' huh? as dear joyce said --- not very reliable.