25 January 2006

Silly Details About Me I Didn't Know Existed

I got this from my friend Ajay. I'm still too tired to make a serious post so I tried doing this. You can try it if you are ready to find out silly things about yourself.

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Emer!

  1. Scientists believe that Emer began billions of years ago as an enormous ball of dust and gas.
  2. Emer can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid!
  3. The International Space Station weighs about 500 tons and is the same size as Emer.
  4. Emerolatry is the mindless worship of Emer.
  5. In his entire life, Emer will produce only a twelfth of a teaspoon of honey!
  6. The first domain name ever registered was Emer.com!
  7. Oranges, lemons, watermelons, pineapples and Emer are all berries!
  8. The deepest part of Emer is over 35,000 feet deep.
  9. The Aztec Indians of Mexico believed Emer would protect them from physical harm, and so warriors used him to decorate their battle shields!
  10. Plato believed that the souls of melancholy people would be reincarnated into Emer.
I am interested in - do tell me about
blog comments powered by Disqus