01 October 2011

Blogging Misses Me

Hello there! I am back. For good? I hope so.....

Why the long absence?

I would like to describe it as a period of hibernation tempered with varying degrees of experimentation. I have always wondered what would happen if a blogger stops writing after coughing out more than 1,000 posts.

Well, it was life-changing. It energized me. I also learned a lot from the brief pause. I learned I can get away from blogging if I wanted to. A busy schedule helps. It eats my time, and before I know it, more than a year has passed since my last post. 

But I miss it. You would know what I mean if you're a blogger, too. There are moments when there is an urge to write, but the interest will then fizzle. Thoughts and ideas run inside my mind, but the consummation of the final act is lost after a short moment of interest. Sometimes, I still wonder myself why I did not find time to write. Maybe simply because it was really difficult. There were always so many pressing engagements. And at night, minutes before sleep sets in, there is that regret that gnaws and castigates why I am not writing anymore.

Today, I could not really describe my schedule as less hectic. But I have decided to write again. For sure, it will be irregular until I get my balance again.

I feel a bit happier thinking I can write again.
blog comments powered by Disqus