14 September 2006

Inspiration For Whiners

'Still busy. Very tired, too. Frequent encounters with imbeciles and anemics have been a drain on my drive to blog and has filled me with nothing but sarcasm. My apologies to all those waiting for new posts. I will try to come up with something later after I recharge. 'Haven't had a decent sleep yet.

Meanwhile, here's some inspiration for whiners like me out there. I have this bad trait of whining a lot when I'm dog-tired and pestered constantly by cretins who have difficulties evolving into higher life forms. My personal favorites are: #15 - A PBS mind in an MTV world, and #40 - How do I set a laser printer to stun?

For wisdom for whiners, I like the following:

Scientists say 1 out of every 4 people are crazy. Check 3 friends, if
they are OK, you're it.

It's a small world. So you gotta use your elbows a lot.

Never test the depth of the water with both feet.

How about you? Do you ever whine?

10 reactions:

Moof said...

Whiiiine??? Meeeee?

WhyyyyYYYyyyyy would you even aaaAAAask such a thing?

*blink!* >;o)

Get some rest, Dr. Emer!!!

Dr. Emer said...

*LOL* Moof! Thanks!

jef said...

Did I ever? It's my favorite past time, Doc! hehehe

may said...

as the saying goes: "i whine, therefore i am". so...

xingkit said...

haay, i seem to be doing that a lot lately... it's really difficult dealing with difficult people... oops person...

Marichu said...

here's my favorite whine doc "Never test the depth of the water with both feet" bakit? pede ba gamit ay stick?heheh
Good day to you doc and thank you for your message, I take your advice, I will always be a respectful daughter to my parents in law.
God bless you!

Dr. Emer said...

JEF: Hindi naman pala ako nag-iisa. :)

MAY: 'First time I heard that... :)

XINGKIT: Difficult? For me, it's extremely difficult sometimes. :)

MARICHU: Because you might end up drowning, that's why I think. :)

Tani said...

i whine all the time. that's why i blog. my family and friends can only take so much... ;)

bayi said...

The Hainanese, from the Hainan province in China, say 9 out 10 are mad. The remaining one's crazy! :)

So for the whiners, they are no different from anyone. Everybody's either mad or crazy anyway!

Dr. Emer said...

TANI: Blogging sure beats psychotherapy. *LOL*

BAYI: What I like about Hainan is their Hainanese chicken. 'Tastes delicious! I don't care if 9 out of 10 are mad, I still think their chicken recipe is superb! :)